This week I did things a little differently in choosing my waiver wire adds. By now most people know if they are playoff bound or not. So I decided to look past this week and look for waiver wire adds that could help you in the fantasy playoffs. Whether it be a favorable schedule or playing time situation most of the players mentioned here can possibly aide you in your quest for that imaginary championship that we all desire. If you have questions regarding players not on this list feel free to hit my up on Facebook at Dynasty League Problems or on twitter @mikekelleydlp for more great information.
Top Waiver Wire Adds for Week 13
NoHalftime Waiver Add of the Week: WR Tyreek Hill (K.C.)
The Chiefs are doing everything they can to get this guy the ball as often as possible. Last week he scored three touchdowns and he scored them three different ways. First he scored on an 86 yard kick return, then a three yard run, and then with time running out he scored on a three yard quick slant to tie the game. On top of the three touchdowns he had nine receptions. The only down side to his performance was he only had 55 yards of total offense. He is currently only owned in 37 percent of Yahoo league and if your league is PPR he is a must add. On top of that if your league gives points for return yards and he is available you are crazy not to add him. When you factor in return yards he added another 114 to his total.
WR Dorial Green-Beckham (PHI)
Over the last couple of week Green-Beckham has been leading the team in targets with 18. Zach Ertz and Jordan Matthews are close behind, but either way Green-Beckham has clearly carved out a role with this Eagles offense. I am not ready to declare him WR2 ready, but he could be a spot flex start down the stretch. He is only owned in five percent of Yahoo leagues so anyone looking to add some WR depth for a playoff run might want to consider Green-Beckham here. If he has another week of double digit targets this week, I would consider using him the following weeks as a flex play.
- Colin Kaepernick (S.F.) – 24 percent owned – Regardless of what you think about him, he can help you win down the stretch. Crappy teams some times gives us
the best fantasy players, because they always play from behind.
- Trevor Siemian (DEN) – 11 percent owned – Had his best game since before his injury and actually looked pretty good agasint a strong K.C. D.
- Matt Barkley (CHI) – 1 percent owned – Before you laugh the Bears have SF, @Det, GB, and Was coming up, and that is a fairly nice schedule.
- Kenneth Dixon (BAL) – 29 percent owned – Every week he has been getting more and more touches. He might even pass West this week for touches.
- Shaun Draughn (S.F.) – 1 percent owned – Most usefull in PPR formats, but if Hyde goes down again he is a must start.
- Marquess Wilson (CHI) – 1 percent owned – Seems to have an immediate connection with Barkley. As long as Barkley is QB he should remain relevant.
- Taylor Gabriel (ATL) – 6 percent owned – In 4 games he has 16 touches for 322 yards and 5 TDs. Clearly boom or bust, but 4 straight weeks of boom is hard to
- Dontrelle Inman (S.D.) – 4 percent owned – Chargers have a great schedule and Inman appears to be the number 2 WR in the AFC highest scoring offense.
- Quincy Enunwa (NYJ) – 28 percent owned – As long as Fitz plays QB he should hold some value as a flex.
- Malcolm Mitchell (N.E.) – 3 percent owned – In an expanded role the last 2 weeks he has 9/140/3, which might earn him more time down the stretch.
- Marqise Lee (JAC) – 10 percent owned – He seems to be the only guy that can catch a Gabbert pass these days.
- Vance McDonald (S.F.) – 10 percent owned – Steady flow of production in the last 4 weeks. Averaging 3.5/60/.5 in that span.
- A.J. Derby (DEN) – 0 percent owned – 4 games after being traded to the Broncos he catches 4 balls for 43 yards. The more he gets comfortable the more he
might get involved.
Michael Kelley is a member of the Going For 2 team. You can check out his website Dynasty League Problems for more writings or find him on Twitter @mikekelleydlp spreading fantasy knowledge for the masses.